Roles and responsibilities
The TrustIn Tech and Product Lead role, like every other role in our tight-knit, bootstrapped, scrappy team, is a jack-of-all-trades, someone who enjoys creating opportunities to stretch and grow professionally. You’ll be working directly with the CEO and Tech Evangelist across product and tech and managing the team while liaising with a range of internal and external advisors.
*Note: This role will involve a 1-2 months probation and can evolve into a full-time position based on mutual fit.
- Lead frontend development of the TrustIn products,
- Research and redesign the product look and feel based on external inputs, explore third party integrations, and incorporate ongoing feedback and improvements,
- Build/tweak the technical architecture of both products in collaboration with the tech evangelist,
- Lead the weekly sprint planning process and designate developer tasks,
- Lead code reviews and testing on an ongoing basis,
- Synthesize all technical documentation, and
- Research and operate infrastructure to support encryption, functional backend, and ML capabilities for existing products in collaboration with cyber security and product advisors.
- Manage and support the technical team,
- Vet and work with external vendors on a need basis
- Hire and coach new employees, and
- Liaison with the product and sales functions- develop project budgets, understand customer requirements and needs, create ongoing updates as required.
Product Strategy and Management
- Design and revamp the product roadmap with the CEO and external advisors, and
- Brainstorm features and solutions based on pain points/feedback.